I'm back in action, I think. I plan to update the blog more often. I hope to do a bunch of 'future' posts so that you have something to check back on in the next few weeks. But before I post more pictures, two quick stories:
2 weeks ago: I let the kids outside to run around while I 'loaded' the car before school. They usually just run down to the Mannex (detached garage) and play in the driveway. I heard some squealing and I ran to see what was going on... Ella & Henry are no where to be found. After a moment's panic-attack, I realized they were in the front yard. They had discovered our sprinkler system on and were running through the water without a care in the world... did I mention it was 60 degrees outside?!?!? Think they were ready for summer?
This past weekend: Henry and I went grocery shopping. At our store, there is a 'car' in the front of the cart that kids can drive through the store. I was trying to hurry to get what we needed and get home (which also limits the number of times we go to the potty at the grocery store!) We're almost all the way through and Henry tells me he has to go potty (again.) I've bribed him to get back into the car/cart with a mini-pkg of doughnuts and some M&Ms. We have 2 aisles left to go and finally, we are waiting in the check out line. I look down to check on him and he's got the doughnuts in one hand, M&Ms in the other and a package of random cheese puffs in his lap. Not sure when/how he snagged the bag of cheese puffs, but they were the biggest bag (family size) that I've ever seen. He simply said "Mom, I want these" and it was the cutest thing I've seen. Needless to say, we bought the cheese puffs and he was the happiest boy around. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment