Betty's pretty stingy about smiling for the camera. She's been smiling for about 2 weeks or so, here and there but I can never catch it on camera. Finally, she smiled pretty yesterday.
It just melts your heart.
It just melts your heart.
Side story: Betty (still) just adores Phil. He can just say hello to her and she lights up and smiles. I, on the other hand, have to work at it. Strangely, I've found that when I get up to feed her at night, she always gives me the best smiles. I'm convinced that she just likes me better in lower lighting (like only with the small glow of a night light...) Hmmmm, how should I take that?
Also, click here for a recent attempt at chatter.
Also, click here for a recent attempt at chatter.
1 comment:
Loving the smiles and chattering! She's adorable!
Post a Comment