Today when I picked up Henry & Ella from preschool, the teachers said to Henry: Henry, tell Mommy what you did today. I got excited and asked if he went #2 in the potty (we've got #1 down, but #2... not so much.) Anyway, Mrs. T said "No...." and Henry just looked at me so happy and proud. The teacher went on to explain that they were outside playing on the playground and noticed Henry off by the fence by himself. Upon further investigation, they realized that they could see his little bottom... so low and behold, my son realized he needed to go potty and found himself a place out of the way on the edge of the playground to pull down his pants and go pee!
Ahhhh...one of my most proud moments. I of course then had to explain that we have a pretty big yard at our house and often times we decide to "nature pee" to keep things easy. Seems it was pretty easy for him today. I spoke with his other teacher and she explained that it's the first time she's ever seen that happen... she's been teaching for 20+ years. Again, I'm so proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment