Sunday, April 24, 2011

We went to the Big D

and I do mean Dallas! We visited Uncle Chris and Aunt Candice back on February and I just realized that I never made a post about it! We had a great time. It was freezing cold (Super Bowl weekend) but we had fun and enjoyed spending time with them in their amazing new home. Henry calls it a castle and it's pretty close to that. It's beautiful and they are so happy there. Unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures admist the chaos but here are a few of us burning energy at the mall!





We really wish they lived closer geographically and cherish each moment we get to spend with them. They were super accommodating with the Team Smoker chaos and we felt very much at home. We look forward to giving them a taste of life with three kids soon (and will go back when we know it will be warmer!) Miss them so!

1 comment:

Swade Family said...

Love the pics! I give you so much credit traveling with three little ones. I can't imagine getting on a plane with my two and I'm dreading driving 9 hours to Charlotte.