Saturday, April 9, 2011
It happened tonight...
It happens in the movies all the time... but it's never happened to me until tonight. I was reading to the kids in bed (just Ella & Henry actually) and Henry fell asleep. They had stayed at Grandma & Grandpa's the night before so they did get to bed a little later than normal and they skipped a nap/quiet time today. I was actually reading from our Children's Bible (the story of Easter) and I looked over and he had fallen asleep. It was one of the cutest moments ever. Definitely one of my favorite memories. So cute. Usually my kids are so excited about books, they can hardly settle down... tonight my angel just drifted off to sleep. I love him so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aww, this story brought tears to my eyes. It's the little moments like these that we mom's live for!
Not sure why Danny's google account appeared, but just wanted you to know that I (Kasey) wrote the comment above. Didn't want you thinking someone was stalking your blog. :) :)
So sweet and precious Jen!!
Post a Comment