It is 'ridiculous' (as Henry says all the time) how cute that boy is! His vocabulary and language skills are exploding and he says the funniest and cutest things all the time. Lately, he's been telling me (completely unprovoked) that I am the best Mom in the whole world. I try to not argue with him - Ha ha!
He's no longer wearing a Pull-Up at night and he plays so well with Ella. His imagination is fantastic especially when playing with his favorite toys which are 1 of 3 possibilities: Dinosaurs (see dinosaur pjs on a giant dinosaur puzzle in the picture below,) Toy Story paraphernalia, or cars. He is all BOY and we love it. He just started his own soccer class and is relishing the opportunity of having us watch him do something (versus watching whatever Ella is enrolled in at the moment.) He's pretty competitive so we look forward to lots of sporting events in the future. My little man... love that kid!


1 comment:
I have to agree with you! Henry is one cutie patootie! I love his big brown eyes and watch out girls...he's going to be a heartbreaker. So sweet how he tells you how great of a mother you are! Boys love their moms!
Post a Comment