Phil, Jen, Ella, Henry & Betty Smoker (and Penny the dog, too!)
Monday, March 22, 2010
Turkey Timer Says "It's Done"
The kids are getting a kick out of my big belly (a few weeks left) so we made our own set of 'big bellies' to compare, who has the biggest belly? I know who's bellies are the cutest!
Love the belly! You all look adorable! I hope you are feeling well, Jen. I know the last month can be exhausting and uncomfortable. Do you still think the baby will be a girl? I'm thinking pink. :)
What a fun pic. I might have to do one of these before I have the baby too! You look great. Not much longer for you right? Can't wait to see what you have.
3 comments:
Love the belly! You all look adorable! I hope you are feeling well, Jen. I know the last month can be exhausting and uncomfortable. Do you still think the baby will be a girl? I'm thinking pink. :)
What a fun pic. I might have to do one of these before I have the baby too! You look great. Not much longer for you right?
Can't wait to see what you have.
Adorable :) You look great!!! So excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment