So of course brothers and sisters play together, but yes, they disagree as well. Ella often thinks she's the mommy and decides what Henry can and can't do. Anyway, Henry has quite a personality of his own these days and knows what he does and doesn't want. So the playing, sometimes ends in tears... it's normal. :) Thus, bringing me to the story...
Ella's been having some sleep issues (won't stay in her bed and is constantly coming to wake us up in the night...) but last night, Henry cried out just because he wanted to be covered up (his newest obsession.) It's super cute! Anyway, Henry woke up Ella and after quieting him, I went to her room. She was sitting on the floor next to her bed completely confused. I picked her up, put her in bed and gave her a little pat. As I was leaving the room I heard her say: Henry... Henry... I love you.
Seriously, those moments are the BEST moments of life. Our kids make me so happy and while it's a lot of work, those little things are the ones that I cherish in my heart and make me smile all the time. So precious!
2 comments:
Just priceless....love them
What a sweet story!
Post a Comment