Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Better late than never???

So it's not that I'm trying to not announce it, but it just hasn't seemed natural to do it on the blog, but anyway, Baby Smoker #3 is in the oven! We are super excited and I'm sorry if I haven't had the chance to tell you yet, but I figured that I should formally announce it at some point. I'm 16 weeks today (4 months) and feeling great. I seem to have regained a lot of the energy I lost in the first couple of months (between this pregnancy and the other 2 crazy kids we have) but it's back. Ella is super excited (Henry's a little oblivious still) and Phil and I are eager to meet the newest little Smoker. I'm feeling the baby move now a little each day and can't wait for the ultrasound in about a month... NO, we're not finding out the gender this time either! Anyway, that's the good news...

The next 2 weeks are going to be filled with birthdays and Halloween, so check back often for updates. I'll do my best.

4 comments:

The Wegeners said...

Congrats again! Can't wait to meet the newest member! I'm sure he/she will be as great as his/her big brother and sister!

kbfish said...

CONGRATULATIONS, officially!
Kelly Fish

Megan said...

Great minds think alike! Congrats! It will be interesting to see what we get this time. I love it! I better the fam is over the moon.

Seyferth Fam said...

YEAH :) We're so happy and excited for you guys. Love you!!