Ella was one of 3 kindergarteners asked to participate in her schools academic fair. This being the first time around, we weren't really sure what to do/expect but she did a wonderful job! She decided to do her project about Libraries and where they started, how long ago, how they are organized, etc. It was a lot of work but she really enjoyed it. She helped me type it up and selected all of the pictures and color backgrounds. We were so proud. The board was on display for the entire school and families to see. Great job Ella!

Also, at the fair, they had some Math games going on. Henry competed in the 'suck on a hershey kiss without chewing it and see how long it lasts' competition and WON! Here's a picture of him concentrating... he's not competitive at all.
2 comments:
Ella--Your project was really good! I can tell you put a lot of work into it and I am very proud of you!!
Henry--Great concentration! I could never hold a hershey kiss in my mouth without eating it right away.
Post a Comment