Phil, Jen, Ella, Henry & Betty Smoker (and Penny the dog, too!)
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Let it SNOW!
A week ago, we got a decent dusting of the white stuff and my kids could not have been more excited. It was brief and all melted the next day but for a while, it was really coming down with big fluffy snowflakes. Betty was skeptical and we stayed bundled in the garage, but Ella & Henry were out on the drive way playing! I know the winter is LONG, but with the holidays approaching and the excitement that it brings to a 3 and 5 year old... I say, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! Look at this JOY!
2 comments:
I feel the exact same way as you do Jen! The holidays are so much more fun when you have little ones! Great pic's by the way! XO
Great pics Jen! And I love Betty's hat! Can't wait to see you in 5 short weeks!
Post a Comment