Phil, Jen, Ella, Henry & Betty Smoker (and Penny the dog, too!)
OMG I am crying I'm laughing so hard!!! Your kids have some groovy moves...so hip!
cute kids! I especially like Henry's move when he puts his head on the floor and the pose Ella struck at the end - she's so big!
Awesome! I LOVE Henry's leg kicks and Ella sure knows how to shake it! Too funny!
Great Dancing! I could use that every morning. :)
Oh my gosh! What a wonderful surprise! I thought I would just check the blog for updates and I get to see the best dance show ever! Love you Smokers!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OMG I am crying I'm laughing so hard!!! Your kids have some groovy moves...so hip!
cute kids! I especially like Henry's move when he puts his head on the floor and the pose Ella struck at the end - she's so big!
Awesome! I LOVE Henry's leg kicks and Ella sure knows how to shake it! Too funny!
Great Dancing! I could use that every morning. :)
Oh my gosh! What a wonderful surprise! I thought I would just check the blog for updates and I get to see the best dance show ever! Love you Smokers!
Post a Comment