Henry on the other hand was less than thrilled about having someone here his own age. I like to think he was playing hard to get, but honestly, it was more like he wanted everything Myla had (of course!)
We all had a lot of fun between dinner, bathtime, popsicles before bed and snoozing. Myla is welcome to join our family anytime!
It's impossible to get three kids to all look at the camera with Dora on in the background.
Big Girl Myla!
Like the way Ella is floating/playing dead in the background? She wasn't excited about me taking this picture!
I think Myla was a little overwhelmed by the craziness of Team Smoker, but she did great!
YUM!
3 comments:
Totally jealous. The picture of all 3 of them in the tub is adorable. After spending the weekend with just Myla, I can imagine she was a little overwhelmed! And...you are my hero to take on one more! I barely survived with just her.
Myla's Aunt Kelly
I LOVE team tub time! So much fun...got room for some Wegeners? :)
Oh, these are so great! Thanks so much to the whole family for keeping an eye on M.J. while we were in coaster heaven! I know she had a great time.
Post a Comment