1 - Henry if officially off to the races crawling! He just really started which is about the same time Ella started crawling, but he's so cute to see his little behind crawling across the floor. He's pulling himself up and walking around things. It won't be long now before he's starting to walk and then running after his sister! I have 2 videos to post - couldn't decide. The first I love b/c Ella wants to be like Henry - and wants me to get a video of her and him crawling. The second I love b/c at the very end, Henry retaliates on Ella and pulls her hair. It's terrific! Enjoy!
2 - We officially bought a new house! It's kind of been in the works for about 5 months or so now, but it's officially ours as of today! It definitely needs some serious yard work, some sprucing up inside (paint and carpet) and the basement has been gutted - water damage. But it's really a great house and we're so excited to turn it into our new home. Not sure when we'll move yet, but we are going to try and rent our existing home out for some ND football weekends. If you know of anyone needing a great cute house about 2-3 miles from ND - let me know! We'll keep it cheap - just trying to cover the extra mortgage a little. :) Here's a picture. We'll definitely be in before Christmas, most likely in the next few weeks. We are very excited!

6 comments:
What a gorgeous house! Congratulations on closing, and I can't wait to see it in person. Cute kids, too. :)
OMG Jen the house is BEAUTIFUL and it looks huge! So, so, so exciting. My internet's too slow...I'm still waiting to see Henry's crawling debut. Go, little man, go!
The house looks amazing! Can't wait to see it!
Wow! Looks like you have a lot of extra room for visitors! Maybe we can stay there when Kasey has had enough of us!
Too bad I can't convince David to move to South Bend, we'd buy your house!
WOW...he is on the move...what a cutie!!! They are just adorable togehter...love it! I'm so happy for you guys and your new house...it's beautiful! So many great memories to come :)
The house looks wonderful! Henry is crawling already, they are getting so big.
Post a Comment