Thursday, July 10, 2008

A little preview...







We were in Punta Cana (in the Dominican Republic) over the 4th of July holiday weekend to celebrate the wedding of my brother Chris and my new sister-in-law, Candice. The whole family traveled there and we had a great time. The beach was beautiful, the pool - so fun, the wedding was so romantic and and simply perfect. The kids had a great time. Ella was the flower girl (another dancing machine,) I was a bridesmaid and Phil and Henry were there for support and to enjoy it. Candice looked absolutely gorgeous and Chris looked pretty handsome himself! I plan to get more pictures up soon, but wanted to do a quick post before the weekend.

2 comments:

kbfish said...

WOW! Everyone you know gets married in the best places! Lucky you.
I missed you on the 4th, but understand why you left the Bend for the Dominican Republic! Hopefully we'll see you on our next trip.
Kelly Fish

The Wegeners said...

Ella looks so beautiful in her flower girl dress! She's so grown up! Looks like everyone had a great time.